Murder at the Womens Institute

Murder is not something usually associated with the Women's Institute but it was certainly the main topic at Portchester in Hampshire on Thursday 13 April when I entertained the ladies with tales of my crime novels and my crime busting heroes, the rugged and flawed sailing detective, Inspector Andy Horton  and undercover investigator, former Royal Marine Commando, Art Marvik.


Portchester WI, Pauline Rowson explaining how she plots her crime novels

I explained how I write my murder mystery crime novels set against the backdrop of the sea on the south coast of England, where I draw my inspiration from, how I create my characters, develop story-lines and plots and how I research my novels including the police procedure and the forensic elements.   My talk was followed by a question and answer session and a book signing.

Portchester WI, Pauline Rowson talking about her crime novels

It was a great pleasure to entertain members of Portchester Women's Institute and lots of fun talking to them about murder mystery and the characters in my crime novels, some of whom I have grown very fond of and close to over the eleven years of being published.


Pauline Rowson is the author of seventeen crime novels, thirteen in the Inspector Andy Horton marine based crime series with Lethal Waves (13) published by Severn House in February 2017 in the UK and in June 2017 in the USA; two in the Art Marvik series with the third Lost Voyage being published by Severn House on 10 July 2017.  She is also the author of two standalone crime novels, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill.

All her crime novels are available from bookshops and can be loaned from UK, USA and Commonwealth libraries.  They are published in hardcover, paperback as an e book, on Amazon Kindle and on Kobo and some are available as unabridged audio books and in large print.





LEAVE A BOOK REVIEW ON AMAZON

If you've enjoyed reading my crime novels please do tell others, we'd also love for you to leave a short review or rating on Amazon as it all helps to introduce the novels to new readers.

Where to buy

Pauline Rowson's books USA

Pauline Rowson's books UK

From your local bookshop


Also available as an ebook and on Amazon Kindle, Kobo and for loan from UK, USA, Irish and Commonwealth libraries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.